Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back together again!

Yesterday Jack & Maggie had an exciting move. They have held their temperatures and were moved to an open air crib.



Unfortunately, I'm not having as great a day. I'm sick. I think I have a cold, I feel horrid all over. :( I saw the babies last night, I had to wear a mask and was nervous to get close to them. The nurses reassured me, and I felt better once they were in my arms. Today I've stayed home and I am going to see them tonight with Brian after work and dinner. I hope I start getting better soon, being sick just isn't what I need right now.

Grandpa Jeff went and visited with the babies this morning and sent me these pictures, which made me smile.

Maggie wide awake while Jack sleeps


Maggie smiling at Grandpa


The babies all wrapped up for a nice nap. The little blankets over their heads are something I held onto while I was in the hospital so they have my scent.


Each are continuing to have their feeds increased and tolerating it very well. Jack is close to 4 lbs and Maggie is just over 3 lbs, which is absolutely amazing! I'm still really eager to get my babies home with me, but I know they still have another few weeks to go. For now, once I'm healthy, I'm going to focus on getting their nursery ready for them. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so great Tina! (except for the you being sick part). Maggie's smile is adorable!!

My Blog List