Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ladies afternoon out

This afternoon Maggie, Grandma Charlotte and I went shopping! It was neat to let Brian and Jack spend some quality time together, and taking one baby out is a cake walk! We found Easter outfits for the kiddos and of course some additional outfits that will be nice for this coming summer. Maggie loved shopping, which is a great thing, unless you ask her Daddy- Ha!

The weather has continued to be wonderful and we've been enjoying it to the fullest. A couple of walks a day and should it remain warm I may walk the kids down to the neighborhood park and perhaps even try out the swings. My bulbs have started coming up in the front yard, which has made me eager to get my gardening started. Soon summer will be here and I'll be in full 1 year Birthday party planning mode!

No comments:

My Blog List